Tuesday, April 26, 2011

baby, baby, baby, baby

Bruce is Meryn's baby, Margo's baby Bryn, Nikki's baby Grant, and my little guy Clark.


Each of my sisters and I had a baby last year. It wasn't planned, but when you are all in the baby making age, it is bound to happen. This Christmas, that is how long it has been since I posted, we took pictures of our precious new additions wearing onesies that my BFF Sarah bought for me. Clark is only 1 month old in these pictures. I can't believe how much he has grown. It will be fun to take pictures of these kids as they grow. They have already changed so much. I am so happy to be in such good company with my sisters, sister-in-laws, cousins, and friends who are having babies. I need all the advice and help I can get.

1 comment:

Sarah Heder said...

Tallulah said, "That's cute babies," which means, "Those are cute babies!" Clark looks really perplexed or maybe he's taking a dump. I'm not sure. But I love the onesies on all the cousins. You guys are so lucky that you get to be around all your family and cousins and that they'll get to grow up around each other.