Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tie one on

Wearing a pretty scarf can change any look in a instant. I love a good scarf around my neck, but I also can't resist the way it also looks in my hair.




There are a million ways to wear a scarf. I seen like a million ideas on Pinterest. The picture below is a great idea of what there is out there in terms of how you can wear you scarves. However, when I took a closer look at how some of the scarves are tied in the picture, I couldn't help but laugh out loud. Obviously, some of these scarf ideas remind me of my fifth grade teacher, but some of them are really cool and I think it just goes to show you that scarves can be worn at any age. (Way to go Karen for having such a great style blog for women!)

And, if you really want to see how to wear your scarf like a pro, check out the amazing Keiko Lynn. Seriously, go, check her blog out. She can tie a head scarf and look like a model. Whenever I tried to wear my hair and scarf like that, I am told I look like bum.

Anyways, I just love a good scarf. I would have posted a million pictures of people wearing them, but you get the idea. Point is, wear a scarf. It's easy, it's fun and it will add a little pop to your style.

Have fun...

3 comments:

Hair Romance said...

I love head scarves, and how beautiful is Keiko Lynn??

Love your blog, just started following you x

The Loops said...

Hi Mallory! I featured you on my blog!

http://theloops13.blogspot.com/2011/09/recent-obsession-hair-blogs.html

dailyupdate said...

Thank you for sharing with us.
হেয়ার স্টাইল