Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween- then and now

This is what Clark was doing last year.


This is what he was doing this year.

Ok, so he wasn't really doing much in the first picture other than sitting REALLY low in my hips. My cute niece decided to show her artistic ability and color my big "pumpkin." This year, Clark couldn't get enough of his favorite new treat- suckers. He is a pro at the tootsie pops. He was happy as a clam just chillin' in the wagon sucking away on the sugary goodness.
Oh, what a difference a year makes.

1 comment:

Sarah Heder said...

What is his costume? I can't tell with his coat on. It makes me sad to see all you people on the East coast bundled up on Halloween night. It should at least wait to get cold until Nov 1st. We're in flip-flops over here, wishing it was at least a little cooler. And Mal, WHERE'S YOUR COSTUME????