Things I am too OLD for-
- pigtails- maybe not if I am working in the yard or wearing a hat and.... no, no, I can't make excuses. I need to just decide now that I am too old for them.
- tantrums- that was already decided
- pulling an all nighter- this was no big deal in college, now if I stay up past 12 I suffer.
- wearing short skirts or shorts- this isn't as much a problem for me as it is for some of the women I work with. hint, hint.
- eating whatever I want- I now feel it and show it way differently then when I was younger.
- sleeping on uncomfortable beds- I wake up with too many kinks and stiffness to just sleep anywhere without paying for it.
Things I am NOT too OLD for-
- zits- apparently this is the case of me, but I wish it was on the other list.
- getting pregnant- let's hope!
- watching shows on Disney- laugh all you want, but there is just something about those shows that make me happy. Although, things just haven't been the same without Lizzie Mcguire and Even Stevens. Ok, maybe this will be one of the things I might need to move to the other list in the near future.
- being married to a younger man- that's right Lincoln is five years younger and he doesn't think a thing of it. It took me awhile to get over it when we were first dating, but it really isn't a big deal now.
- learning new tricks- the saying, "you can't teach an old dog new tricks" doesn't really apply to me. I am learning new things everyday.
- get scared from the dark- when I was younger I thought I would be so brave once I grew up, well not so much.
The list is a work in progress. I know this might seem crazy, but there is nothing worse then seeing a grown women wearing a sweatshirt with a picture of Winnie the Poo on it. I just want to act my age... give or take a few years.