Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Clark is getting so big

Seriously, who is this kid? He is so big. I can't believe it. One of his favorite things to do is empty out all the drawers and buckets the he can. He just goes for it with reckless abandonment. Clark will empty all his clothes out of their drawer, all the kitchen drawers he can reach, and all of my makeup and hair stuff in the bathroom. He can empty his toy bin (old ottoman) in seconds flat. He then climbs into it and plays hide and seek with Lincoln and me. He is such a joy!





P.S. Do you see that nasty rash around his mouth? How do I get rid of it? I have used so many ointments and lotions, but they don't seem to work. It is from his love affair with the binkie. The poor kid just has sensitive skin like his mom. If there is any secret weapon that has worked for you, let me know.

4 comments:

Christy said...

Try Baby Kisses, it's the same company that makes the baby butt paste. It has helped Hal when it gets chapped. They sell it at Target.

Natasha and Jesse said...

He is so cute, Mallory! I wonder if original brand chapstick would work, it helped my sister when she was younger.

Amelia said...

I did photos for a co-worker of her daughter and she had what appears to be something very similar (it certainly forced me to learn some editing skills). She also loved her binky. My co-worker said it was a food allergy that was causing the rash, in her case, Jello.

Sarah Heder said...

He's a pretty darn cute kid!