What?! I can't believe this! My good friend Rachel over at Family Ever After nominated me for this little blog award. Now, Rachel is FAR more advanced in this blogging thing than me, so I am so touched that she would even think of me for this.Here are the rules for this little award nomination:
After accepting the Versatile Blogger Award, the blogger must:1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post.2. Share 7 things about yourself.3. Pass this award along to 10 recently discovered blogs.
So, number 1 is complete. Thanks again, Rachel. Now for number 2- share 7 random things about me.
1. I didn't get my license until I was 21. I was too scared to try and I didn't see the point. I know, I am weird.
2. I "dissect" all of my food. Lincoln thinks I analyze every thing I put into my mouth. If it looks like it is a weird texture, color, or taste I wont eat it. With that said, I am not picky, just particular.
3. I went to college KNOWING that all I wanted to do was hair. I changed my major a million times and I was miserable. I finally convinced my mom that I was not just "going through a phase" but was serious about going to cosmetology school. Once I started at Paul Mitchell, I never looked back.
4. My husband is five years younger than me. I guess that makes me a cougar.
5. I have lived in Columbus for almost 10 years now, and I still get lost ALL THE TIME. Some jerk stole my GPS and I am miserable without it.
6. Singing in public is one of my biggest fears. My husband has the best singing voice, so luckily he drowns me out when singing in church.
7. Almost everyone in my family can cook and bake incredibly well. My mom actually sells her cookies at my aunt and uncles store, but I have never made cookies from scratch in my entire life and my poor husband usually ends up eating salad for dinner.
And, now for the 10 blogs I have found and enjoyed recently are:
1. angry baker - her hair, her writing, her style all amazing
5. The Woods
6. Mommy by Day
.Ok, I know that is only 6, but I feel bad already by listing some of these people. I know that sometimes it is a pain to have your name tagged like this without your permission. And, I did a thing like this a few years ago where I tagged all my friends then too. All the other blogs I have found recently were already tagged by Rachel. I guess that is the point, if I tag them then my friends will find them too blah, blah, blah. I guess am just breaking the rules and only listing 6. I am not ungrateful for Rachel nominating me, I am just ready for bed. Thank you, and good night.