Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 25-"Hiking Hair"

We are getting so close to the end, and this is what I come up with. I am a little ashamed. It was my day off so, Lincoln and I packed up the car and headed out for a day in nature. We had a great time hiking and spending time outside. Clark was great and the weather couldn't of been better. We came home and stayed busy with all of the little things that you do on a saturday. I even took a little nap, it was awesome. THEN, and only then did I think to take a picture of my hair. You can see that it was a total mess after all the running around. A more put together person would have fixed it, but not me, I wanted to show you what it looked like after my long day. I knew I would be busy today and I would be out and about, so all I really wanted to do was wear a ponytail. But not just a regular ponytail, one with a little pizzaz.

I sectioned my hair in two parts, top and bottom. I did two dutch braids starting at my ears and meeting in the middle of my head. I then just made a simple ponytail. It was so easy. And clearly it lasted all day even with the hiking, napping, cleaning, grocery shopping, cooking... you get the idea. What a great day!

No comments: