Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 30- "The Illusionist"

I can't believe I have finished the 30 days! This day seemed so far away. I have had so much fun doing this. I have been challenged and encouraged the entire time. I want to keep the blog going the best I can. I want to focus on helping the average woman to know their beauty potential, both on the inside and out. I want to help others feel their very best. I am excited for where this blog is going and I look forward to seeing how it turns out.


I had a crazy day. Clark has had a rash all over his body for the last couple of days and I just didn't know what to do. I finally took him to the doctor and it turns out that he had hives from a virus. We need to wait and see if it continues to know if he is allergic to anything. Poor guy. So, I wasn't really in the mood to do something crazy with my hair, but I have really wanted to do this style. It is one of those trick styles where it looks like a shorter style, but it is really just tucked under. I love a good trick hairstyle. This makes me wonder if I should get my haircut...

Luckily, my little love bug was feeling much better.
Have a happy hair day!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cool. It is like Cat Deely's hair! She is always doing trick hair, I love it! Thank you for doing your 30 days! I know that you really love to help us all look beautiful and I really appreciate it because it feels so great to try harder to find that inner and outer beauty! You are a great example of both. So glad the world has you!

The Loops said...

Mallory! I watch a lot of videos on how to do hair. A. LOT. I honestly sit in front of a mirror watching hair videos trying to copy. And yours are the best! They are so easy to follow and you stay on track! I see a future here in ahir tutorials! More vids please!

Emily said...

Mallory - I found your blog through Steph's & this is amazing!!! My hair is at an all-time long & while I LOVE wearing it smooth & straight, I am so excited to try your styles! Your videos are excellent - I hope you keep going with them! ~Emily Roberts

AngryBaker said...

Awesome trick. But I would never ask me about cutting hair. The answer is always yes in my book. Until you run out of hair. Which is currently my problem:)

Mark, Stacy, & Jack said...

It also reminded me of Cat Deelye's hair, I think it looks grat on you. I think your hair looks cute short, but it also looks great long, and look at all the dos you have been able to do. It's been fun seeing what you will do everyday. Thanks

Sarah Heder said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE this hairstyle on you! And yeah, I'm thinking I'm with Mendy and I kind of do want you to cut your hair in this style. Love the length. Love the waves/curls. Love you!

Have fun on vacation! Wish I was there playing with you!