Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 23-"Curling Iron Curls"

I know what you are all thinking. "Didn't she do this look on day 2?" NO, I did not. That was done with a flat iron, this was done with a curling iron. See the difference? NO? Ok, let me point out that the hair is fuller and the curls are bigger and rounder. Still don't see the difference? Well, we can't win them all. I like the body that my hair gets with a curling iron. I don't think everyone knows how to master a flat iron curl, so I wanted to show that you can still get the look you want with a curling iron.
Have a happy hair day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally see the difference, and agree with you whole heartedly. Some guy at the mall taught me how to do a flat iron curl at one of those booths, and I have done it ever since, love both the curls (for different reasons)