Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 11- "Second day curls"

It's all about the head scarf!! I love wearing headbands or scarves to tame my hair. I woke up this morning with a head full of bouncy curls from yesterday's due, and I for sure didn't want to work too hard on styling it if I already had something going on, so in comes the scarf. (Was that a run on sentence or what?!) This is one of my favorite scarfs to wear in my hair. It is long enough to wrap around my head twice and it isn't too silky so it doesn't slip out. I got it from UO like forever ago. I also find great headbands and accessories at Forever 21 and my all time favorite place to buy really nice hair accessories is J.Crew. They have gorgeous things for your hair.
All I'm saying is you don't have to just wear a sad twist tie in your hair to get it out of your face. Be adventurous. Wear a scarf, it's not just for your neck!

Have a happy hair day!

2 comments:

Sarah Heder said...

I have never worn a scarf in my hair. That's not true. I think I wore a bandana in my hair like this in middle school. But this looks beautiful and classy. You look beautiful and classy!

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

a sad twist tie.... haha, lol!